Our members are the backbone of NASS. Become a member and you’ll join a group of people who play a part in everything we do – and who are determined to make sure that no-one faces coping with AS without the support they need.
Why join NASS?
Join NASS today and:
- Vote at our AGM to elect members of our Council of Management, helping to shape the future of the charity by choosing those who steer it
- Contribute to research including the genetic research at the University of Oxford
- Take part in surveys to help us put together our campaigns and project
- Help to fund our core activities such as the helpline and website up and running
- Support our 90+ branches providing expert physiotherapist led sessions around the UK
You will also receive:
- A NASS membership pack; including NASS guidebooks, personalised membership card, exclusive membership pen and much more...
- The opportunity to attend our annual Members' Day (advance booking required)
- Our twice-yearly magazine, AS News; with contributions from our members for our members
- Exclusive access to the NASS Members' Forum
- Exclusive guides on claiming benefits such as PIP and ESA
If you choose to pay by Direct Debit please do provide your email address so we can quickly confirm your membership is up and running and give you access to the Members' area. It also saves us money as Charity Aid Foundation charge us £1.50 for postal confirmation.
How to become a member
Choose to make a single or direct debit payment
Enter your personal and payment details into our online form
Receive your Membership package in the post and start enjoying the benefits
Prefer to join by phone or post?
Call us on 020 8741 1515 and pay by credit or debit card or download our printable application form and send with your cheque or postal order to:
NASS, 4 Albion Court, Galena Road, Hammersmith, W6 0QT